***PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: DO NOT USE BLEACH TO TREAT YOUR HOME***
Bleach should not be used on your wood for health, structural, and future mold growth reasons. Here’s why;
Health: Category 3 water contains river runoff, fecal matter, urine contamination, etc. The concentration level of bleach that it would take to properly kill the bacteria (good and bad) would cause permanent respiratory issues or even death of those exposed to the off-gassing. We’ve witnessed many people diluting bleach with water which gives the existing bacteria deep inside the wood additional time to cause wood rot and mildew growth. This only adds additional water (food source) to the deeply embedded bacteria. http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/11/19/why-we-all-need-to-stop-cleaning-with-bleach/
Structural: Because bleach is a mixture of chlorine and caustic soda the formula wreaks havoc on wood structures, metal wiring, nails, and bracing. In many homes that are treated with bleach, you can observe the structural issues in as little as 6-months. http://it-takes-time.com/2015/04/08/3-reasons-to-avoid-chlorine-bleach/
Future Mold: Bleach does kill initial bacteria and mold spores, but when it comes to porous items like wood, concrete, and sheetrock it does not have the ability to continue acting to kill the bacteria and spores that unquestionably recover. http://blacktoxicmolds.com/bleach-kill-mold.php
HELIX RESTORATION SERVICES OFFERS:
-Professional Moisture Assessment & Reading
-Professional “UNLIMITED” Flat-Rate Drying
-Antimicrobial Wash & Disinfect
-Seal Studs 10-Year Coating
-Tile, Natural Stone, Concrete Cleaning
-Tile, Stone, Concrete Sealing
REACH US DIRECTLY AT 469-600-6017!
Drying fans, drying equipment, moisture reading, professional restoration services, DIY restoration, flood drying equipment, flood drying rental, flood restoration, moisture inspection, humidity assessment, dehu, snail fan, blower.